This is a great breakfast to make the night before. Simply pop it in a jar or bowl and grab it in the morning before you head out the door. It is really versatile as well, be as creative as you like with your toppings. The list is endless!
- 4 Tablespoons of Chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon of Hemp seeds
- 3 Tablespoons of rolled oats
- 300 mls of yoghurt (or kefir even)
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence
- 1 Tsp of Desiccated Coconut
- In a bowl / jar with lid, combine the chia seeds, oats, hemp seeds, vanilla & kefir. Place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning take it out of the fridge and give it a good stir. Then top with whatever you fancy. *If it is a little thick and you want it more runny add more yoghurt or kefir*
My Favourite Toppings
- Banana, Blueberries & Honey
- Mango, Passionfruit & Coconut flakes
- Banana, Yoghurt & Nut Butter
- Raspberries, Nut Butter & Granola