I am obsessed with making this right now. Its so tasty on its own or on the side of salmon, chicken, tofu or steak. It’s great as a side dish for a bbq, the slaw is a real crowd pleaser!
- 200g Carrots
- 75g Sugarsnap peas
- 1/4 red cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 white cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 red chilli, finely sliced
- 1/2 white onion, finely sliced
- •1 spring onion, finely slices
- 130g edamame beans
- 20g coriander, roughly chopped
- 20g roasted peanuts (about a handful)
For the Dressing
- 1 Tablespoon of Maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon of Sesame seed Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Rice vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon of Sriracha sauce
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon of minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons of crunchy peanut butter
You can buy pre shredded vegetables or you can shred them yourself by hand or using a food processor, which is much quicker!
Put all the slaw ingredients in a bowl and stir so everything is mixed together.
Blitz the dressing ingredients together in a food processor or using a small whisk in a small bowl.
Drizzle the dressing over the slaw before serving and dig in