Tomatoes, Garlic, Fresh Basil and crunchy bread. Music to my ears. These toasts are really easy to make and tastes amazing. A great appetiser or snack and If you wanted to add some sliced avocado they make a delicious breakfast.
Makes 2 Toasts
- 150 g of mixed baby tomatoes
- Handful of torn fresh Basil Leaves
- 50 g of sliced red onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- Good glug of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Slices of Crunchy Bread (Like Sourdough) Toasted
- Cut the tomatoes in half and chuck into a mixing bowl.
- Add the garlic, onion, salt and pepper to the bowl. Pour in a good slug of olive oil into the bowl and stir everything together.
- Top your toast with the tomatoes etc. and add more seasoning if you fancy!